Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Fashion Scene Over South

"I won't let the actions of hateful people detour or distract me. I will continue on my path to loving myself, and others. But most importantly, to continue my happiness." - CeCe McDonald.

Find your happiness and support CeCe at A Fashion Scene Over South tomorrow, July 20 at 7 p.m. Friday night plans can easily fill up fast, but make room in your fabulously busy schedule for this event featuring talented local designers and performers. Scrumptious delights from The Twisted Sister House of Hunger to fill your belly during the show. Danceable space and tune-age provided to shake your booty after. The event takes place at Cafe Southside in Minneapolis. The address is 3405 Chicago Avenue for those who need an exact address. Buy your tickets (suggested starting donation $7) here, because we all know you're going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment